Pre-Induction Workshop for NDIS Workers
NQS partners with disability organisations and employment agencies to provide workshops for potential NDIS workers. These NDIS Pre-induction Workshops can be conducted onsite or virtually.
The insight into NDIS work will help applicants understand if they are suited to the industry. This workshop also prepares them for induction and management of work-related issues. A worker who successfully completes the NDIS Pre-induction Workshop is likely to be committed to their new career and perform better in the role.
The 4-hour workshop covers:
- Working in the NDIS - type of work, finding a job.
- Criminal Record Check process - what you need to know.
- NDIS Orientation Course overview - all NDIS workers undertake an orientation module to learn how to support people with disability. Find out what it involves.
- NDIS Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics - expectations of NDIS workers.
- Privacy and Confidentiality - understand your important obligations.
- Incident and Complaints Principles - how to handle problems at work.
- Client-Risk Management - how to manage risk at work.
If you are a disability organisation or employment agency, please contact NQS about our Pre-induction Workshops.